Monday, August 6, 2012

Story People

I have mentioned the STORY PEOPLE on my blog before. I just love them! Some of the sayings are strange but some of them just so perfectly capture an emotion or a state of being. JB and I found the picture (below) before we ever had children -- adopted or biological. We hung it on our fridge, and I would dream about the child that might eventually come to live with us.
"For a long time, there were only footprints & laughter in our dreams & even from such small things, we knew we could not wait to love you forever."

In 2007, JB's sister Katie and her new husband Eddie gave me a print for Christmas. Here is a photo of the print which was hanging in our adopted son Isaac's nursery when he joined our family in May of 2008.

"In my dream he told me to hold the secret of his birth safe and teach him when he forgot."

No comments:

Post a Comment